ServSafe Food Handler Classes
We offer the ServSafe® Food Handler Course monthly on-site.
About the ServSafe® Food Handler Course/Guide:
• Course Length: Approximately two hours.
• Assessment Length: A 40-question, non-proctored test with no time limit.
• Language: English or Spanish versions available.
• Certificate: Included with the guide to be signed by instructor upon successful completion of assessment.
~ Nicole Brengel, SugarBella’s Handcrafted Popcorn
DOUGH-TO-DOUGH Food Entrepreneur Course®
Based on The CORE FOUR Business Planning Course®, the DOUGH-TO-DOUGH Food Entrepreneur Course® teaches aspiring or existing food business owners the information and skills they need in four fundamental or “CORE” elements of business planning:
- Plan for business success
- Plan to meet the needs of the marketplace
- Plan the business cash flow needs
- Plan how the business will operate
- Navigating the food system from Soup to Nuts
- “Roll-it-out” Product Unveiling Soiree
- Do you have an idea for a recipe, but you just don’t know to get it out of your head and into a bottle and sell it?
- Are you confused about who regulates whom and where to go to get the answers about your particular business product needs?
- Have you figured out how to launch your product?
- Do you know what it actually takes to introduce your product to the local market?
- Are you stuck in a food rut? Sometimes folks with an existing product run out of ideas and just need a boost from someone!
Chiknegg provides a range of consulting services to fit any food entrepreneur’s needs! If any of these questions resonate with you, chances are that you could use a little help. Or maybe a lot of help! We offer a FREE 30 minute consultation. Click here to book time with Chiknegg Owner/Manager Lisa Dearden now!
- Ten Fresh Baked Ideas to Get Your Food Business Cooking in 2017